Saturday, May 9, 2009


My thanks goes out to Kinder Kouture for this award!
Now it's my turn to nominate 7 more Kreative bloggers. For those bloggers listed below, here are the rules to fulfill the award process...1) List 7 things you love.
2) Link to the person/blog that sent you the award.
3) Choose 7 more bloggers to pass the award to and link to their blogs.
4) Comment on those 7 blogs to let the recipients know you've chosen them. for this award.
Now it's my turn to nominate 7 more Kreative bloggers. For those bloggers listed below, here are the rules to fulfill the award process...1) List 7 things you love.
7 Things I love:
1. My husband of 8 years, and together for 15, Steven. He supports my mad need to constantly craft, and purchase fabric!
2. My daughter Isabella. She is the inspiration for all I do.
3. My loving family, Mom, Dad, brothers, and sister in law.
4. My loyal friends
5. The ocean, the mountains, anything outdoors
6. My career as a NICU nurse.
7. My Pug/Boston mix: Ed, and my Boston Terrier Frank.
Wow is this lady talented. She has an amazing eye for detail, and a huge inspiration to me.
Using fine fabrics, and unique patterns for her children's clothing. I love to see what she is going to make next.
I love the fabrics that she uses, and have been in love with everything she creates for some time now.
She always has something nice to say about everyone else's creations. I love how much support she gives to all us crafters out there!
Has a "Nostalgic" feel about everything she does. I never can wait to see what she will whip up next!
Extremely talented fashion designer and mommy that I admire, and adore.
Another talented fashion designer, and mommy that I love.

6 comments:

Veronica TM said...

thank you, sara, for such sweet words! i also love everything you made and am so happy to have 'discovered' you.
happy mother's day!!!!!

Blanche said...

Thanks Sara, I'll write soon, manic house problems re: buying nightmare!

ibi said...

thanks so much, Sara, I only saw your comment now. Not sure I'll participate though... I'm a bit shy and speechless about those internet games.
hope your days are good!!!
ibi

erika said...

Thank you so much, that is so great. I will post about it soon on my blog but have been busy...

Ulla V. said...

Oh, I'm really happy that you chose to give me an award! Thank you very much.
And your sweet words almost made me cry...I know - I'm so easily touched by sweet words :0))

I will keep on enjoying reading your blog and seing your fabulous work.
Have a nice day...

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.