Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Best Friends

Not sure what we would do without our friends. The community we live in enables even the most "hermit" (like me) type of people to meet up. I met my good friend Jill and her son at the community playgroup, then she introduced me to Stephanie. I feel very fortunate. They are true friends, and we have a lot in common...we share stories of mommyhood, and tears. As I write this, I feel the waterworks coming on. They are always cheering me on with all the crazy things I want to do, and support me and my family. There have been a lot of hardships for all of us, we share, laugh, grow together. Below is our lineup-all the little ones that bring so much to our lives, and teach us more and more everyday about patience and understanding. Here's to you girls, thanks for everything...








No comments: