Monday, December 1, 2008

Celebrating this holiday season

Our recent trip to the cabin was wonderful. Bella was in good health, something that has never happened before when we have attempted a trip to paradise.

She will be having her adenoids removed this Tuesday, making it a necessity to close my Etsy shop for awhile. It was so hard to make this decision, but we are in much need of a rest. I am not sure what this small surgery intails as far as healing. If any of you know, I would love some advice!

Here are some pics of our adventure. Thank you all for your support of Bella Blue, we will be back soon with more new items, and possibly a boy's clothing line!

relax
Bella catching snowflakes on her tongue






Grandpa's birdfeeder






1 comment:

Naddie said...

I hope that the healing will go smoothly. I don't know much about the operation and what's to come but I am sure everything will go fine! She is such an amazing little girl that I can't see any other way but her being strong!
We will be thinking of you guys and wish for the best!
Lots of "cyber" hugs for you both!!!
;)