Thursday, June 18, 2009

LOVE

I have another assignment waiting in the wings... A very good client of mine, has had me busily working away on garments for her children. It has been a very rewarding project for me, frankly, I am honored she chose me. Here is the latest shipment of fabrics that she loves, her favorite being liberty, but this time, she sent several Heather Ross, and Naomi Ito fabrics. I can't believe the quality of these textiles. I am very anxious to get started.




Stacks just waiting to be sewn.


4 comments:

Veronica TM said...

it is so wonderful that you are working with such amazing fabrics, sara! i just want to get into the photo and touch them. and i love what you have created so far.
i finally posted a response to your kreative blogger award {thank you for your patience!}

Sara said...

Thank you Veronica for stopping by! I really appreciate all your support.

Bella said...

So many gorgeous fabrics! I can't wait to see what you make with these.

Sara said...

oh those fabrics are so lovely. I would be totally shaking in my boots if I had to cut into some of them!