Thursday, October 16, 2008

McCormick Railroad Park


If you ever get out to Scottsdale, you must visit this awesome railroad park. Tons of fun for Jr. railroad engineers. Bella and I went today for the 2nd annual Halloween bash with all our NICU mommy/nurse friends from work. She and I rode the carousel and train twice, had lunch in the shade, and played on the playground. She loved the carousel, there was a 7 year old girl behind us riding it, and crying becuase she had bumped her knee. Bella looked straight at me, serious, and said, "mommy, I'm not crying, I'm happy!" This brought tears to my eyes, Bella has trouble sometimes expressing her feelings. This was simply awesome.....

Click here to visit the railroads' website.



2 comments:

Naddie said...

She is simple the most amazing 3 year old soul I have ever “met”.
Just looking at your pictures of her makes me want to ask her questions about her understanding of our world and life itself. I think we can all learn from her!!!! ;)

Sara said...

Thank you Andrea, you are the only one besides us that really understands her I think! Thanks so much for your kind words, it is always is nice to hear from you:)