Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tutu cute

With Halloween steadily approaching, I had to come up with a solution to Bella's request of: "I want to be an angel!" I will be honest with everyone, I don't like to make tutus. The tulle and me, don't get along, and we never will. So naturally, I turned to Etsy for my solution. I came upon this magical shop, Danbury Lane. I was immediatly smitten, and ordered Bella an angel costume without even thinking twice. Rebekah is super talented at what she creates, visit her shop, you won't be disappointed. Bella actually thought she could fly while modeling her costume in these portraits I took of her.







2 comments:

Naddie said...

That is soo funny!! Naddie will be a green and black bumble bee. We also turned to etsy and bought the tutu and the wings and the antenna.. The whole shizem. You'll have a lil angel I will have a baby bug. ;)

Sara said...

I can't wait to see pics of Naddie in her costume, tutus are so much fun! My angel will not wear her halo that came with the get-up, go figure.