Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sewing

I have been taking it slow, making things for the shop for Fall. I haven't been in the mood since I want so badly to make items for cool weather, yet it remains 110 dregrees here! This top is ultra feminine, and just fun to wear.

Next on the agenda are flowy tunics and tops constructed of ultrafine cotton/silk voile. (Thanks Jules.) Both for Momma and Girl.

Bella is adjusting nicely to school now. She has a wonderful teacher that she has clung to. She is holding on tight to her for dear life. Hey, whatever works. I am so proud of her.

More Fall items appearing soon...






4 comments:

Kinderkouture said...

Beautiful Top, and thank goodness Sara has adjusted. Next year you will be laughing about this. Kids have a way of adjusting to things much faster and easier then we do.

Ulla V. said...

What a beautiful top you are wearing...I love the effect in front! Both fabrics are gorgeous and give such a sofisticated look.

It so nice for all of you, that little sweet Bella is happy at preschool. :))

I'm so proud of my son Emil these days too - well, I always am! - because he was the only one in his class, who dared to speak up to a bully who mocked half of his class. (Emil is normally a bit shy and a very soft boy).

Have a wonderful weekend, Sara. :))

Sunny autumn greetings from
Ulla :)

Sara said...

Jeannine,

I know, It was harder on me I think!

Ulla,

Oh, that is so cool that Emil stood up to that bully. Way to go Emil!!

Jimin said...

hi sara,

i was thinking about you. i hope you and your family are doing well. love jimin