Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Shamu Trainer

We are finally somewhat adjusting to preschool. Bella isn't excited to attend, but doesn't totally disagree with going. She is obsessed with making it clear that she wants to be a shamu trainer, and that is why she is attending preschool. She learned on our recent trip to San Diego, that you must get a good education to be a shamu trainer. Her days are currently spent "pretending" that she is a real shamu trainer, and she insists that she is NOT simply playing the part.

" I am a real trainer mommy. I am not pretending. When can I get in the water with the other trainers?" You know what?, I tell her, I believe that you are a real trainer. She says, " The other trainers can hold me up in the water, and help me swim with Shamu since I am small."

Go get um Belle....






5 comments:

Jeannine said...

Oh my goodness, what a precious little child. How cute. Glad you shared.

Sara said...

Thank you so much Jeannine.

:)

Bella said...

I LOVE a girl that knows what she wants...bless!

Personal Trainer Directory said...

Really this is very nice collection..what a adored little child. How cute...thanks for sharing here.

Unknown said...

Have you ever wondered how much does a Hermes handbags cost?Louis Vuitton Handbag doesn’t produce only Birkin and Kelly. I came across these days on a beautiful, simple, yet elegant bag from Fake Mulberry .And guess what! An original one is around $9400, a lot of money if you ask me, but I found the same Rolex Watches (a replica obviously)only $306.90. This is almost a bargain! No, not almost. It is a bargain given that the replica Rolex Air Kingis so close to the original that you can hardly make the difference.






The original one may be made of bull skin, but the Fake Mulberry is made of sheepskin and deerskin which makes it softer to the touch and more resistant to wear. In all the other aspects, the Hermes handbags has all the features as the original designer one.Chanel handbags has a gorgeous silver palladium hardware and lock, key and padlock. Now where have you seen a padlock? If your answer is Louis Vuitton Handbag then you are right. Rolex Air King doesn’t deny its nature and uses its most pregnant features to most of its watches. That doesn’t mean that only Rolex Watches with padlock.