Thursday, April 8, 2010

Humbling Experiences




It has really been since November since I have updated my blog. So many wonderful things have happened. The most recent being that we just found out that I am pregnant with Twins. I am excited, elated, overjoyed, and well, Scared. My hopes were to have one more baby, and with the thought of having two on the way, well, I am frightened beyond belief. I am exausted most days without exerting myself in any way at all. I used to be the one cooking, cleaning, sewing, creating, selling, ect..now all I can do is pretty much sit and rest my weary bones. I can't do the things I used to with Bella, such as go to the park, take her to museums, friends houses, ect. Any "overdoing" it in any way makes me just feel terrible. I feel like the most unhealthy person imaginable. I love to be active, go for a bike ride, maybe even take up sycronized swimming. This is all so new to me.




Don't get me wrong, I am blessed beyond all measure. God has chosen me for this task. I am eternally grateful. I can't imagine how in the world I EVER got this lucky. It is just so hard with sleepless nights, and hormone inbalances, and this is just the begining!!!!




Any of you out there with real wisdom with being pregnant with/raising twins bring it on. I just ordered this book, "When you're expecting twins". I wish it was in the mail Today!

4 comments:

Naddie said...

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! Congratulations. What an amazing news.Please don't push yourself. It is hard enough with one little "nugget"... Rest a lot, eat a lot and hug Bella as much as you can. Please keep us updated.
Much love!

Melissa Ann said...

It's a very tiring and fun ride! You'll start feeling sooo much better in the 2nd trimester. Sleep and rest as much as you can now! Thanks for following my blog and let me know if I can help out!
Blessings to you and your littles!

Laura said...

Congratulations! I wondered where you had been! Hope you are feeling a bit stronger.

Jessie said...

Hello Sara,
How are things going? Love your blog.
Jessie