Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Best Day











A miracle happend to our family today, my neice Gracie made a surprising, and shocking entrance into our world. Her mommy was hit last night with her labor, out of nowhere it seemed. She was 40 weeks yesterday, with noooo sign of the Gracie coming soon. Then at 9pm, she finally felt some changes. She labored at home for a short while, then went to the hospital and was already 8 cm dilated. Gracie made her debut only a few hours later. The most awesome thing of all...

Today is My Bella's birthday too.
A few more interesting facts:

Gracie Lee
Born August 10th 2008
6 lbs 7 oz
19 1/2 inches long
Born at 632 am

Isabella Juliette
Born August 10th 2005
6 lbs 13 oz
19 inches long
Born at 635 pm

Am or Pm, doesn't matter, they were born the same hour, and almost same minute as each other, and were almost the same size! For those of you who don't know, Gracie is my older brother's daughter. Crazy huh? Please enjoy these first photos of her.




2 comments:

jnguyễn said...

AAAUUUGGGHH!!! Congrats to the bro! <3

How wonderful! Amazing that their birthdays are the same heehee!

My daughter missed by best friend's birthday by exactly 5minutes. So amazing.

Naddie said...

Uh, oh! BABY!!! Congrats to the whole family! I loved your email you sent me. I guess this is the only time I can say that other people's "suffering" because of a toddler made me happy. Well, what I am trying to say is, that it is good to know that I am not alone in this toddler filled world. I will email you though as I have more to say!!! :)