Friday, August 22, 2008

Buggy Buggy

I am still really wanting to hang on to these days of summer since we live in such a hot climate. I wanted to design something very simple, cool, and easy to wear. I created this bloomy bubble top, that wears like a dream, made of pure linen, no ironing required, because it almost looks better on when the fabric is somewhat crinkled. I am now able to have Bella model some items a little more if she is told, "Hey! Let's go outside and look for bugs while mommy takes some pictures of you finding them!"

So, on that note, in the future, you will either see food, or a bug cage in every photo taken of Bella.....

1 comment:

Black Eyed Susie said...

What a gorgeous top. I love it. We need some photo bribery too - in fact I've given up until the weather is a bit warmer here!