Friday, July 25, 2008

Birthday Shirt

Bella and I received this wonderful piece today in the mail from a very talented designer whos shop we just adore. I have been looking at her things for quite some time now, and finally gave in, and treated Bella. We call it her birthday shirt, she will wear it for her 3rd birthday party in a few weeks. Now I just have to make her bottoms to match! See Jimin's shop Here. Be quick about ordering though, her items are highly sought after, and sell in a heartbeat!

1 comment:

Naddie said...

Oh! First of all Bella looks so cute in the "birthday" shirt. I am "glad" to hear I am not the only one with who finds herself in the middle of some repeated toddler storms (as you call it!;)). I would love to hear more from what you are going through if you would like! You can email me or IM me at andim5@yahoo.com!
Can't wait to hear your "horror" stories. :)