Monday, July 7, 2008

Tall Order

Recently, Bella and I had a very large order that was placed by an owner of a shop by the name of "Emporium" in Coral Gables Florida. She and I had so much fun running through my inventory, attempting to choose items for her shop that would sell to some of her most frequent clients. She wished to have some of my favorites in summer colors. The "Breezy Blouse" in natural linen with brown binding. Also, the "Lily of the Valley" top in a butter yellow. All in all, what an experience, I have never worked so steadily and efficiently. It was a "tall order" that's for sure.


4 comments:

jnguyễn said...

Wow! Lily of the Valley looks stunning in that fabric!

Sara said...

Thanks Julie! I also like the way it turned out,....Looks great layered with a white tank top! Thanks for the wonderful comments:)

Laura said...

They look so pretty altogether in a little collection. Congratulations!

Sara said...

I had to hang all the items together, what a marathon that was!