Monday, May 19, 2008

Interview


Finished with another order. Love, love, love these basic white capris. They are made of a medium weight gauze, and are virtually stain resisitant. I don't know what it is, but this fabric washes up so well. Stains all over it, and pull them out of the machine, stain free. Bella has worn hers for over 2 years now, capris are so versatile for kids, they can be too long, or short, and still fit forever. I am so glad to be offering them with this adorable halter top. Very classy, and classic. Ok, so I am obsessed with making handmade buttons. I have always loved to make them, and crave attire that begs for a button like this. So anyways, I decided to make some buttons, and turn them into hair clippies to match this outfit.


Tonight I have an interview with the "My Hometown Estrella" newspaper. It is a publication that comes out in our community every month. They always "spotlight" an entrepreneur in the community. I thought, hey, that would be neat to be featured! So here i go, off to talk about my little Etsy shop, with high hopes to promote not just My shop, but simply buying handmade.

3 comments:

jnguyễn said...

Hey Congratulations!!! I love that you're one of those people aware and loving to your community <33333
And I totally love the new outfit. You rock.

Sara said...

The interview went really well, and I will be featured in the July issue! Yeah! I was chosen out of many, and that makes me smile. Thank you so very much for the compliment on the new outfit!

Naddie said...

Hello!
I just thought I will stop by to say hi!
Love the outfit and can't wait for my little one's to arrive! Congrats on being featured in the newspaper!
I am so happy to have you on etsy!
Cheers,
Andrea