Friday, May 23, 2008

Special order

{Navy linen side tie top} {Butterfly Kisses}

Still finishing up the rush of orders....one is for a seven year old girl, I have never sewn for children of that age, a lot more fabric was required than I imagined! She loves butterflies, this designer fabric was just perfect for her. Another, a special request for lightweight tops to brave the summer heat in. This navy blue, lightweight linen top is just what came to mind. I am very pleased with the drape of this fabric, so breezy, very soft. I hope the recipients mommy is happy!

Interested in either piece? Convo me via Etsy to reserve yours.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The recipient mommy of the linen top is soooooo happy! Well done Sara, although I had no doubt that it would have been yet another perfect piece. You are spoiling me...