Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Long Haul





Busy, Busy, Busy. Bella and I have been so very busy sewing lately. A small gush of orders all at once is keeping us on our toes! We do, although, have to make time for other things. How fun is it to run through a hallway at a friend's house screaming at the top of your lungs pushing a shopping cart!? Bella and her little pal played for almost an hour today in the backyard "pool." Give a kid a teeny tiny plastic pool with 6 inches of water in it, and there you go, instant joy. Then afterwards, grimy feet and all, they chased each other through the hallway screeching with glee as they took turns pushing the cart. "What in the heck did we do for fun before these girls?" my girlfriend and I always say.

1 comment:

jnguyễn said...

"what did we do for fun before these girls"

I ask myself that all the time...Where'd you get that nice shopping cart?!?! It looks awesome!