Friday, June 13, 2008

Extreme Splashpark Fun!




Now that it is getting REALLY hot here in Phoenix, Bella and I are ready for something refreshing. We decided to meet a bunch of our really good work buddies at Tempe Beach Park today. Water, water everywhere. Next time I will wear a suit. There are kids everywhere, running amok, not a care in the world. Little "playground" style slides are incorporated into the splash pad, where big and little kids come sliding down like bullets onto the ground below with only about an inch of water below to cushion. Bella is the type to "watch" all the other children, not really ready to join in quite yet. She is very leery of the waterfalls, and any other type of spraying water, avoiding it at all costs, when others are running full speed ahead. All in all, it was a perfect day, now we nap....ahh sweet bliss...

3 comments:

Black Eyed Susie said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! It's freezing here. What a cutie your little one is.

Sara said...

Oh, what we wouldn't give to just have a few more months of winter, it goes by too fast!

Naddie said...

You seemed to have a great weekend yourself! Yes! Naddie loves everything she got from you! The bloomers my husband calls "mc hammer" pants. He loves them too!!
I am getting ready to send you my next order.
I love reading your blog and seeing what you are working on! I am one of your frequent visitors.
Stay cool!
-a