Monday, June 2, 2008

Something for ME

This top is my latest working. I have been blessed with the time this Monday to create something for myself. I am working with a very lightweight burgundy linen, perfect for this sweltering Phoenix heat. I love to show my items "under construction" It is so neat to me when I see a garment come together. I need to add buttons, finish the armholes, and hem. The buttons are a tough one for me, it takes me awile to find just the "right" ones. I will probably place buttons from my grandmothers button box on this top. This is a top I have been wanting to make for myself, and offer in my shop for a while. This beauty will be available for "Mommy and Me" in size S and M, then in size 2T-6. It will also be available with long sleeves.



2 comments:

Laura said...

Wow! This is beautiful! So glad you found the time to do something for yourself :). I like the idea of this with long sleeves ... thinking ahead to fall ...

Sara said...

Thanks Laura! I have it almost finished, and yes, it looks great with long sleeves! Hmmm, thinking ahead to fall huh? Yeah, so am I, and summer just began! Ha!