Tuesday, June 17, 2008

New Addiction





Bella and I have stumbled upon something new recently. Purchasing lovely clothing from other sellers on Etsy. I am officially addicted. We just received this beautiful piece from rosiegoa.etsy.com. If you haven't found her store yet, you are missing out. Just take a peek at all the beautiful, and vibrant fabrics that envelop her shop. I can't wait to purchase more from her. Bella immediately put the dress on when it came in the mail, and she hates wearing clothing in the summer months. (go figure)

3 comments:

Laura said...

yeah, it can be pretty addicting, can't it! especially when those etsy sellers make such pretty things :).

Sara said...

Oh Laura, I am now obsessed, how will I turn any profit? Oh well, who cares!!!!!

RosieGoa said...

Dear Sara, I've finally seen these pics! Bella looks gorgeous! She's the perfect little person for this dress, and I'm so glad she likes it. You say in your Etsy profile that you're sure that she'll turn tomboy one day....let's just make sure she has a very nice pair of matching shorts when that day comes! Enjoy your holiday. Rosie